FABOLOUS AIRS OUT T-PAIN





A couple of days ago, t-pain was d'jing at a club, that fabolous happened to be in and fab heard t-pain making negative remarks to his former label mate, and boss, jay-z ,and fab decided to tweet about it. He hit up his twitter page and let the whole world know about it.
Then later on, jay went on a show and addressed the issue, saying that he was not talking about t-pain when he made the D.O.A(DEATH OF AUTO-TUNE) song.

"I made it very clear I wasn't talking about him [on 'Death of Auto-tune']," Jay explained. "I think he's talented, I don't think he needs auto-tune to sell records but if that's his prerogative -- Everybody has a birthday. They don't have much else to say, they can't attack my credentials as an artist or my lyrics as an emcee."

That's what jay had to say. Then later on, pain went on a rampage on twitter attacking fab and jay-z. Then now, fab feels he has to take the battle up, and this is what he had to say:

Jus heard Tpain says F*ck JayZ & F*ck Fabolous too over Twitter... Ok, now me & my twiggas/Street Twitter Ditta Dam must go in on him! After D.O.A., #tpainbetter not be mad, UPS is hiring!! #tpainbetter not meet me in Brooklyn. #tpainbetter give Mr. Monopoly back his top hats!! #tpainbetter stay his a** outta the sun for the rest of his life!! #tpainbetter stop playin for JayZ buys every autotune machine in the world & end his career...#uknowhowiknowuregay cuz u do a song wit Lil Wayne & change ur name to T-Wayne...eeeel #tpainbetter audition to be a California Raisin.. He's done! #tpainbetter stop singin in the fan... that aint talent we can all do that..#tpainbetter apologize & blame it on the al-a-a-al-a-al-cohol #tpainbetter thank me.. he's #1 TT.. the only place his name gonna b #1 for a lonnnggggggg time!#tpainbetter chill cuz i will air this n*gga via twitter...F.Y.I. This is not a beef.. jus Twitter fun. someone retweeted that Tpain said F*ck Me on twitter & truthfully i dont know if he said or not...Ok so i jus got word that it wasnt Tpain's twitter page who said F*ck Fabolous..a fake page, w/ 900 followers.. oooops, d*mn i went in LOL But thats jus a taste of what u'll get if u f*ck wit me via twitter, Back to my Twitter chillin..."


Let me give you a better look at the picture, this is what t-pain said at the club:


"But Jay-Z is 59 years old, I don't think he has the right to say if it's dead," Pain said to a crowd. "That's just me, that's just me. Because I didn't come here to preach, I didn't come here to have a sermon. I came here to have fun, now ladies and gentlemen, I will give you the full right and the ability to kick my a** if you see Jay-Z do this -- Now I just want to clarify, are there any Jay-Z fans in the crowd -- but you don't see me saying rap is dead. Even though it is because all the rappers are trying to do T-Pain."


I am a big fabolous fan, but please fab should get off jay's dick. He has been dick ridding jay for a very very long time. Jay can fight his own battles. Why did fab even have to tweet about the t-pain stuff in the first place? That's a bitch move if you ask me.
I just want to know why everybody be beefing recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment