JARULE SAYS HE TAKES SIDES WITH ROSS IN THE 50/ROSS BEEF.


Jarule has been on the lopw lately, since all the controversy irv had been connected with keneth "supreme" griffin, where 50 cent testified against them, saying they had something to do with his shooting in 2000.
Jarule is back, read what he say in this interview with sohh.com


"Yeah, it's f*cking hilarious," he said regarding 50 and Ross. "I'm sittin' back getting a good laugh and sh*t. But yo, check me on that 'Mafia Music' remix. Holla back. Ross, you know how we do, n*gga...X was cool. We used to run around and do everything together...He's locked up right now, I haven't spoken to him recently, but you know, I ain't got no beef with X. Me and X was real n*ggas. I don't think it's beef because X is not like that.


"New album coming real soon, I ain't gonna give nobody no dates," Ja said in an interview. "None of that 'We pushin' it back, we pushin' it back' so I ain't giving y'all no motherf*cking date. It's coming real soon. We finishing it up. It's f*cking crazy. Y'all n*ggas get ready. We gonna have a good time this year...[I got a] new jewelry line coming real soon.


"I didn't start this," Rule said in a previous interview. "I'm an artist who really went out there to make my records while asking myself, 'What can I do to elevate myself and do music?' People started making more records that had more feeling. All the artists came into it making records with feeling about different aspects of life beside the criminal aspect. And this is where the whole hatred really started for him and trickled down. I guess when he got his record deal, he felt the need to call my name and disrespect what I am doing, which is crazy"

No comments:

Post a Comment