NAS AND DAMIAN MARLEY WALKING ON AN ALBUM TOGETHER.



Nas and damian marley(son of legendry reggae singer bob marley) worked on a track together in 2005, called road to zion. The song was featured on damian marley's "welcome to jamrock"(2005) album and the streets was loving the collaboration. Now, they working on a full lenght album, sorth of like the best of both worlds collabo between jay-z and r-kelly in 2002.

Here are some words from nas himself.


As he told MTV news at the Grammy Awards show about the album, "[Damian and I are] tryin' to build some schools in Africa with this one, and trying to build empowerment. We're tryin' to show love and stuff with this album. So, the record's… all about really the 'hood and Africa also as well. That's coming out real soon."





"I been celebrating life ya'll,” he continued. “Also I want you all to know that the Nas and Damian Marley album is coming in the next few months. It's something we have been secretly working on. Tour this summer too!”


Nas is also expecting a baby boy from his wife kelis very soon. He previously had a child, a girl, from a relationship he had about 15 years ago. The relationship with the mother of the baby ended almost immediately after the baby was born. But nas always shown his daughter love, mentioning her name, "destiny", in a lot of his songs.

These are some words from nas concerning the child he and is wife are expecting.


“Personally, life is good,” he wrote on the site. “I'm sure that y'all heard K is expecting. The Internet seems to be more excited than I am. It's crazy! I got too much to think about, and I didn't wanna leave all my fans out the loop. But I wanted to let ya'll know from me personally that I'm having my first SON!!!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment