Dr. Dre's Apology To All The Women He Has Abused

Aftermath Entertainment C.E.O, Dr. Dre has had a very violent past; from beating up female reporters at public functions, to giving his baby mama multiple black eyes through the time they were together. According to NY Times, below is an apology Dr. Dre issued to all the women he has hurt in the past. 





“Twenty-five years ago I was a young man drinking too much and in over my head with no real structure in my life. However, none of this is an excuse for what I did. I’ve been married for 19 years and every day I’m working to be a better man for my family, seeking guidance along the way. I’m doing everything I can so I never resemble that man again. I apologize to the women I’ve hurt. I deeply regret what I did and know that it has forever impacted all of our lives.” (NY Times)



I guess he had to do this after the world watched the N.W.A Biopic movie, and some more light was shed on his violent and reckless past life. Dre is in the corporate world now, dining with billionaires, and he sure doesn't want to fuck up his money. Good move by the good doc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment