T.I Explains The Secret to Iggy Azalea's Success


People say she is not really talented, but her songs are doing pretty good right now. During his recent interview on The Breakfast Club show, T.I took time to explain how Iggy Azalea's success came about. T.I was explaining something to the trio (Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee, and DJ Envy) about Iggy Azalea, and Charlamagne asked if the incidence was before Iggy blew up. The Grand Hustle boss had to cut Charlamagne off, and explain to him that...







"...Nah! But she...See, what you don't...what people fail to understand is that Iggy had always blown up in her mind. When she came to America, she was like 'Oh, I made it.' You know what I'm saying? When she made it through customs, she was like 'Men! I'm here. I made it.' Compared to where she came from...her humble beginnings in her home town, in her mind she was a star when she got off the plane. And I saw that the first time I sat down with her. So you know, sometimes, you know, I just...I have to remind myself of that. You know what I'm saying. To the rest of the world, she is just coming into her super stardom, but in her head, in her heart, she...she's been here for quiet some time."








I keep telling people; talent is never enough. You have to actually believe in yourself, and then back that talent up with hard-work. So, if you see some rappers shinning that you don't like, tell your favorite rappers to work harder, and believe more in their brand. Iggy Azalea is not American by birth; She is an Australian that traveled to America when she was 16. She told her parents she was just going to America for visiting, and when she got there, she told them the truth. She had come to America to pursue her dream to be a successful rapper. See the sacrifice she had to make at an early age? She moved to America in 2006, and didn't blow up till this year. That's 8 years of chasing her dream, and having to become a model to support herself through all those struggling years. When next you think she got lucky, think of all this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment