Game's Adopted Daughter's Biological Father Surfaces

So, yesterday, I told you I had some more story on Game's adopted daughter, Madison. I don't even think I should be using the word 'adopted' cos he hasn't legally adopted her. He just started acting out a father figure role in the young girl's life, and decided to start calling her his daughter. Well, that is sweet and nice and all, but the girl's father doesn't like the fact that Game is making it seem like he is not doing his duties as the girl's biological father. So, a few days ago, he put up some recent pictures he took with his daughter, Madison. Check out the photos Madison's real father put up on his Instagram, and read the caption on them below.

















Hmm! I think it is about time the girl's mother comes forward and tell us what's really going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment