Young Jeezy Addresses Gucci Mane Diss

A couple of days ago, Gucci Mane re-ignited his beef with Young Jeezy by putting out a diss track titled Truth. In case you don't know, Gucci and Jeezy beef dates back to 2005, when they were both getting into the game. It was over a Gucci Mane song (Icy), which Jeezy was featured on. Apparently, Jeezy had the impression that it was a joint effort, and was planning to use it on his debut album, Thug Motivation 101. But Gucci used it first on his independent album, Trap House. Jeezy got pissed that he hadn't even been paid for his contribution, and put out a diss track aimed at Gucci titled "Stay Strapped". Their beef escalated to the streets, and Gucci ended up killing one of Jeezy's boys (Pookie Loc) in self defence. Gucci was charged with murder, but the charge was dropped due to insufficient evidence.





DJ Drama tried to end this beef on radio a couple of years ago, but I guess the ego of the two men wont let that happen. Or, maybe Jeezy can't stand being friends with someone that killed a friend of his. Gucci alleged that Jeezy had put a $10k bounty on his head back in the day, but the killers (who included guys from Jeezy's camp) didn't succeed.


Anyway, concerning the new diss song from Gucci Mane, read what Jeezy had to say about it-


"I mean, I feel like everybody know that boy retarded, nobody take him seriously. He got an ice cream cone on his face. That being said, I'm not going back. I'm going forward. And then it's crazy because they'll call you and want you on a song. And then when you don't get on a song, that's what happens. Of course [he called me]. He called me a few times. I just said it wasn't a good idea. We past that. I don't want to go backwards. He reached out a few times and I didn't do the record, so I guess he feel a way. He didn't take his medicine that day. Shortbus shorty."






And you can check out the first and second verses of the Gucci Mane diss track (Truth) below-

"80 chains going and ain't took one yet /Ain't nothing retarded 'bout Gucci but this gold Rolex /A ten thousand dollar bounty put on my neck /I hope you didn't pay them cause they didn't have no success /You seen my interview n*gga and you got upset /I seen your interview too, you looked oh so stressed /I think the n*gga just mad cause I f*cked his ex /And I'm a big dog, he got the lil' boy complex /Go dig your partner up n*gga, bet he can't say sh*t /And if you looking for the kid I'll be in Zone 6 /I hit a birthday party fresh, you and ya homeboy Tip /I know y'all seen me over there with that black fo' fifth..." ("Truth")



And the second verse

"I ain't playing wit ya, I ain't trying to dance wit ya/I ain't using hands, let them rubberbands get ya/It take money to go to war and we can go to war n*gga /I ain't no real rapper, I'm a f*cking grave digger /I'm a old school fool, don't make me show my age n*gga /Grab a Louisville and turn it to a batting cage n*gga /I did a song with Keyshia Cole and I know you still miss her /But Puff was f*cking her while you was falling in love wit her /Call you to do a song, wouldn't even smoke no bud wit ya /I was screaming so icy and was a neighborhood n*gga /This AR is my back up cause I don't need nan n*gga /Must didn't hear when Flocka said "Let them guns blam n*gga!" ("Truth")


And you can listen to the track here- Truth


5 comments:

  1. You know this is False promo/advertising just for traffic to your blog!! The Interview Jeezy did about Gucci being Retarded was done before the Diss Song Gucci just Released. Jeezy has yet to respond to the garbage diss. The Quote you used from Jeezy was done on Power 106 in LA and it was in response to Gucci Mane's interview on Power 105 in New York the day before

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the info from a reliable source, i guess they are wrong then. But you could have let me know i was wrong without insulting me like that...i would never do anything for cheap promo. Thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bad, i was the one that go it wrong. Jeezy was actually responding to Gucci's interview where he said he had no respect for jeezy. I apologize for the error.

    ReplyDelete