Update on T.I's Imprisionment

T.I was released from jail last week, to be transported to a half-way house where he was to serve his remaining one month sentence, but was sent back to prision on some unexplained reasons. Those reasons have turned out to be another violation in the terms and agreements of his release. Read more on that below-

T.I. was hauled back to prison because prison officials believed he had people from his reality show on the bus that took him to his halfway house ... this according to official documents obtained by TMZ. According to the incident report, when T.I. was released from prison on August 31, he was under specific instructions to be transported to his halfway house -- where he would serve the remaining 30 days of his sentence -- but he could ONLY travel with his wife ... and he wasn't allowed to conduct business on the bus. But prison officials say T.I. also had his manager, along with 2 VH1 producers on board. Prison officials believe T.I. and his crew were yakking about his reality show as well as a book -- a violation of the rules. (TMZ)

Tiny, T.I's wife was very furious about the whole incidence, and she says they are just trying to break T.I, who she says is the strongest human being she knows. Read what she has to say below-

T.I.'s wife tells TMZ ... multiple prison officials actually saw the tour bus that picked up the rapper yesterday -- and even took photos with T.I. in front of it -- and NOBODY raised an issue. Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us ... when the tour bus rolled up to the Arkansas prison yesterday, prison officials "Walked him over, took pics and told him good luck in life." Tiny says, "This is a bunch of bulls**t ... they should have said something before he got on the bus ... T.I. would have politely gotten into a van." She adds, "T.I. is one of the strongest individuals I know ... and they just trying to break him in more ways than one and it's not gonna work! 'Cause what God got for him, can't no man take that away ... period!" (TMZ)

I think this would be over soon, and i think the authorities just felt T.I was going against the agreements between them by planning business when he was meant to still be serving time...even if it was one month in a "half-way home". I know all these would be over soon, and T.I can get back to building his career. I hope he hasn't lost all his fans, cos he built up a hell of a followership before going to jail in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment