Drake And DJ Khaled Label Rick Ross's Next Album A Classic

Rick Ross has dropped a bit of news here, a bit of news there about his upcoming album, God Forgoves, I don't,, which he plans to drop before the year runs out. No single has dropped from the album so far, but apparently DJ Khaled and Drake have most of the album and they are both certifying it to be classic material.



Read what DJ Khaled had to say below-

"God Forgives, I Don't is a classic-in-the-making. Let me tell you something right now: This album is so crazy from the beginning of what I've been in the studio hearing already," Khaled said in an interview.. "I can't give you too much because I'm going to let him do that, because that's his project, but I could tell you right now it's classic and he is talking that talk. God Forgives, I Don't, it fits the time because right now it's no rules. We don't see 'em; we going hard and that's what Ross is doin'."" (MTV)

And more on the album from the mouth of Young Money's Drake-

"This guy right here," Drake said motioning to Ross as the two sat at Lil Wayne's Tha Carter IV release party Sunday, "That God Forgives I Don't; the only way I can describe it is like Doggystyle or Ready to Die or Clipse Lord Willin' or any of the albums that I collected and held on to as a kid -- whether it was cassette or CD." (MTV)

Although  Rick Ross is not as lyrically talented as say, Eminem, or Nas, or Jay-Z, you got to give it to him when it comes to making great albums. Personally, i think his Port of Miami album  and Deeper Than Rap are classics. Teflon Don was cool but Deeper Than Rap was something else...from the very first track on the album to the last. So, let's just hope he  does what he knows how to do best, and give us some more beautiful music.

No comments:

Post a Comment