Beanie Sigel Wants to Dead Jay-Z Beef

Beanie Sigel has said he wants to end the Beef with his former boss, Jay-Z and that he regrets putting his feelings out there. If you didn't know, Beanie Sigel was signed to jay's "Rocafella Records" (also part owned by Kareem "Biggs" Burke and Damon Dash) in the late 90s/early 00s, and when the label dismantled sometime in the mid 00s, most of the artists signed under the label went their separate ways, including Sigel. Then out of the blue in 2009, Sigel started going at jay, including 2 diss tracks aimed at jay, but jay-z never responded.

I think the high point of the beef was when 50 cent, the king of controversial, stood behind sigel in the beef, and more or less poured more fuel to the fire. But jay still didn't respond, and thank God he didn't. 50 CENT just wanted to use that avenue to propel the sales of his BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT ALBUM, which was about to drop then. The album dropped, and flopped (at least compared to his other 3 albums).



Read below, what Beanie Sigel had to say-

"What [comedian] Mike Epps say? 'Gangstas f*ck up too,'" Sigel said in an interview. "Whatever I felt this dude Jay did wrong to me, it can't outweigh the one thing he did do for me - he gave me an opportunity. Dude gave me an opportunity. A lot of people don't get opportunities. He gave me that. That outweighs everything. I need that in black and white. I got caught in the moment and put my feelings out there. I should have never done that...[On the disses], I was explaining the whole Roc-A-Fella sh*t and a lot of feelings were going to get hurt. I was airing sh*t out. Just the homies could listen to that when they come into the studio. I couldn't put that out. It wouldn't sit right with me." (XXL Mag)

Last month, Sigel said an altercation at one of Jay's 40/40 Club venue openings tore them apart.
"The sh*t stem[med] from a situation from me that happened when Jay-Z's bodyguard put his hands on me not in a manner that was harmful to me, but in a manner where he shouldn't have touched me period," Sigel explained in an interview. "On a push in the back tip and I addressed Jay about it in front of his A-List company [...] and I guess he ain't like that too much. I think that was the opening of the 40/40 Club, after that I never saw Jay again. I never talked to him again. That couple months went by or whatever, I even tried to reach out to him. It got to the point where you had to get to four different people to talk to Jay." (Forbez DVD)

No comments:

Post a Comment