Tiny Narrates How She and T.I Met

T.I and Tiny have been married now for 9 years, but they have been together for 18 years as they originally started dating in 2001. They have both had great careers; Tiny in the 90s with her girl group, Xscape, and T.I in the 2000s as the self proclaimed king of the south. Together, they now have their reality TV show, The Family Hustle with their kids. In a recent interview on Hot 97 radio, Tiny talked about how she and T.I Initially met.


Below are Tiny's words on how she met T.I...

Image result for tiny's interview on hot 97 radio"Umm, I met him at the studio before, but I didn't remember him. He was just in there. Umm, but I saw him at the mall, and he kind of stopped me, we was talking, and then I went into Victoria Secret. He came in there again, and he was like, can I get your number, we exchanged numbers...And he was looking so good that day, I still remember what he had on."





Nice. They have their ups and downs, but they always end up back together. You can watch Tiny's full interview...she narrates how she met T.I around the 10 minute mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment