Kash Doll Says Stripping Irritated Her

It is funny that Cardi B and Kash Doll were born the same year (1992), and they both took similar routes to becoming rappers. Cardi B was a stripper before becoming a rapper, same with Kash Doll. But while some might think Kash Doll copied the Cardi B formula, she actually started rapping before Cardi B, but things didn't just pop off for her as fast as it did for Cardi.

In a recent interview on The Angie Martinez Show, the Detroit rapper said that even though stripping helped her get the confidence she has today, she was always irritated by stripping, and couldn't wait to be done with it. Read her words on stripping below.


Image result for kash doll interview on angie martinez show
"I didn't hate it cos it did give me the confidence that I have now...I couldn't wait to get out of it. Cos I did it for a year, but it was like, I was so irritated. I was irritated with the guys that I knew I wouldn't talk to on a regular f&cking day. And it was just like, arhhhhhh! Whatever. I did what I had to do. I'm a hustler. By any means necessary."







That's life. Sometimes you have to do what you don't want to do for a while, so you can do what you want to do for a long time.



You can watch her full interview below. She talks about stripping around the 12 minute mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment