Jason Lee Reveals How He Found Out Tristan Thompson Was Cheating on Khloe Kardashian

Yep. During his recent interview on The Breakfast Club Show, Hollywood Unlocked founder, Jason Lee spoke about how he found out basketball player, Tristan Thompson was cheating on Khloe Kardashian with Jordyn Woods. Jason Lee had broken the story earlier on in the year and the hosts of the show wanted to know how he got scoop.


Related image

Read his words on this below...


"I was actually getting in the shower, heading to a meeting, and one of my writers called and she said, 'yea, you know...' And I have writers that just come straight out of college. You know. Young girls or young guys who want to get in the industry. They start out as interns...She called and she just said, 'yo, you know, Tristen Thompson is a dog.' I said, 'I'm getting in the shower, what's up? What do you mean by that?' She said, 'well, he's still cheating on Khloe.' And I said, 'how do you know? And she said 'I was at this party and Jordyn Woods was all over him, and he was all over her.' And I said, 'wait, Jordyn Woods? Kylie...the sister's best friend? I mean, I'm confused.'"



Let me stop to say a little something here. For those that don't know, Jordyn Woods was Kylie's bestfriend. How can a man cheat on his girl with his girl's younger sister's friend...and in public. That's just stupid and disrespectful. 



Okay, let's go on with Jason Lee's story...

"So once she told me the story, I just told her, 'hold on to it, let me reach out, have some conversation.' And once I confirmed it was true, then we ran it."

At this point, one of the hosts of the show, Charlamange asked how Jason Lee confirms stories, and Jason answered with...

"I called Larsa Pippen. So, I say, hey heads up, I got some information on Khloe this is going to come out...you know with Jordyn Woods whatever. And so she called Kim, and Kourtney, and Khloe, had a conversation with them, and Khloe called Jordyn and confronted her and Jordyne admitted it. So, the crazy part of it all was that that morning, Jordyn had called Khloe to say, hey, you know, I was at your man's house last night making sure...making sure none of the girls messed around with him or whatever. Like she was like the police. She had already told Khloe that story that morning, so when Khloe called her back, she was like 'wait a minute, I just a call that...' And I guess the girl admitted it. And so when Khloe confirmed it, and then we ran it."

You can watch the full interview below...he talks about the Khloe and Tristan cheating issue around the 5 minute mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment