R Kelly's Former Lover Says He Likes Dildos in His Butt

We get to here something new about R Kelly everyday. His former lover, Lisa Van Allen, in a recent interview said R Kelly likes fingers and dildos in his butt hole. Hmm. This is quite a new one. I'm wondering, those R Kelly swing both ways?

Read her words on this below...

"I've never strapped on anything, he likes...umm...I know he likes dildos. I know he likes in the butt, umm, you know like with him on all fours, you going in, and him throwing it back at ya. So (she laughs)...I know that's a little graphic but that's what he does."








VLad asked specifically if she used dildos on R Kelly and she said, "Yea. He likes those."

Things keep getting weirder and weirder with R Kelly, but we've always known he is a sex freak.

You can watch the full interview below...

No comments:

Post a Comment