Cardi B Says DJs Weren't Taking Her Serious At First



Carpool Karaoke is a segment on the Late Late Show with James Corden. Cardi B was on the show some weeks back, and in between rapping along to her songs with the host (James Corden), he asked her questions about her come up. One of the questions he asked her how she got people to play her songs, and she said...




"By doing good music and not stopping, because at first people didn't want to play my music on the damn radio. A lot of these DJs was sleeping on me. You know what I'm saying. So, I had to keep on making music, until I found the right one. That's gonna make them catch their eyes on me. Because you know, I'm funny. Oh, you know what I'm saying. So, people be thinking that everything is a joke, and it's like, hehehehehehehehehe. Yea, but I'm not laughing today. I want you to take this serious. But they wasn't though. They was fronting on the kid. You heard!"





Persistence works all the time. This is what people need to understand when they complain about their favorite artist not getting enough shine. Well, he/she might be talented, but her work ethic might me wack.

You can watch the full interview below...she talks about how DJs were fronting on her at around the one minute mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment