Is T.I Cheating on His Wife (Tiny) with Bernice Burgos?

The self acclaimed King of the South, T.I has been making the news for all the wrong reasons these days. The news out there on him right now is that he is cheating on his wife, Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle with Instagram model/video vixen, Bernice Burgos. And while answering a fan's question on this, Tiny didn't seem to dispute the claims.










Look at a screen shot of Tiny's Twitter timeline which shows that the rumor that T.I is cheating on her with Bernice Burgos is true...







The fact that T.I and Tiny are still filming and airing their reality TV show, The Family Hustle makes me not totally believe all these stories though. Could all this be faked just to get publicity for the show? Yea, I know Tiny filed for divorce from T.I December last year. But if it is that serious, why are they still filming the show together? Contractual agreements? Maybe. But I still feel they are making a lot of shit up for publicity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment