Rick Ross Disses 50 Cent in New Interview

Yup! Rick Ross just dissed 50 Cent in a new Interview on Hot 105.1's The Breakfast Club show with DJ Envy, Angela Ye, and Charlamgne Tha God. You know Game and Ross have always been and will always be 50's most hated enemies, and that's because those are the guys he tried so hard to crush, but couldn't. So, what did Ross say about 50? Actually, it wasn't like he just dissed Curtis out of the blue. Actually (lol! Do you get what I am doing with this repetition?), one of Ross's employees sued him to court early this year, for the beating he got from Ross, after he stole some of the Boss's money. And a few weeks ago, the same employee was seen in pictures with 50 Cent on Instagram. So, during the course of this new interview, Charlamagne asked Rick Ross if he feels his beef with 50 Cent is that personal. And he answered with...




"Nah! I'ma be honest. It really ins't personal at all with me. I just feel homie (50 cent) a shallow weak dude. Ya dig? And you go to be shallow at this point...I'd probably be in my emotions as well if my first album was titled Get Rich or Die Trying and I filed bankruptcy. I guess his kidneys failed." (The Breakfast Club Interview)








Did you get the last line? 'I guess his kidneys failed.' Ross was trying to say...since 50 Cent has that Get Rich or Die Trying mentality, and he just filed bankruptcy, his kidneys must have failed...meaning he is Dying. You get?








Watch the full interview below.


No comments:

Post a Comment