Is J Cole Growing Dreads








I guess this is the new thing with rappers now; they go into a short hiatus, and they come back looking rough. Kendrick Lamar is currently unshaven and looking like he is growing dreads in most of his recent pics, same with J Cole now. I guess it has to do with going through the creative process of recording an album. No time for the barber and all that. I can relate, cos sometimes when I am inspired to write a story, I just give it my all, and forget to shave or get a haircut.




Check out this recent pics of J Cole looking like his growing dreads. By the way, congrats to him. His "2014 Forest Hills Drive" is on its way to becoming the highest selling rap album of 2014. Based on first day sales (the album was released o December 9th) it is projected to sell between 320-350k first week. With those numbers, before the end of the year, he will surely crush Iggy and Rick Ross's The New Classic and Mastermind sales which currently are just slightly above the 400,000 mark.









No comments:

Post a Comment