G-Unit Working on New Album

Yup! G-Unit as a crew, the old crew, is currently working on a new album. I might not have been hyped for any 50 Cent projects in the past, but I am hyped about this. Listening to the two new songs (Real Quick, and Nah I'm Talkin Bout) they dropped in the last 3 days just made me understand why I became a G Unit fan in 2003. Right now, they have a buzz again, and it is great to know they are working on a new album. Lloyd Banks, 50 Cent, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, all on one album. And yea, Kidd Kidd was on the two songs they just dropped, but I hope he isn't on the majority of the songs off the album they are working on. He just doesn't fit in the group.






According to Missinfo TV, below is what the individual members of the group have to say about working on a new album. 







Young Buck: “We got no dates, we working. [We] in the studio. Stay tuned.”







Lloyd Banks: “Work in progress. We just put out the new freestyle today. Check it out.”




Tony Yayo: “We just sat at the table, and it happened — that’s it. It feels good. We’re brothers. There’s nothing we can’t work out. Brothers fight all the time. We just dropped a new record [yesterday]. We working. We just taking it one day at a time.”



50 Cent: “Being able to bring everybody out to actual shows is not difficult for me. I can do it. I have a compass, a moral compass that comes from my corner on 134th Street. We supposed to behave and respond to each other a certain way. We supposed to hustle to eat. We supposed to get what we supposed to get, not have things handed to us because nobody never gave me nothing. It may be my fault for enabling them at points. I expected them to continue to get what they want immediately. And then now having everybody back in the circle, the morale is great. They all ready to work. They been on ice long enough. So now you should expect [something]. You already got something new today. It didn’t take but a few hours after the show. Meltdown, it’s on now. It don’t take as much out of me as it takes for me to create a solo song than to create and participate in a G-Unit record. We have so many moving parts on it and everybody got to show up.”


I think this is a great idea, and it would help every member of the group in their solo careers too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment