Kanye West Reveals Why He Made 'Watch The Throne' with Jay Z

Kanye West and Jay Z dropped their ground breaking collab album, Watch The Throne in 2011, and it went on to sell over a million copies in the U.S alone. It also won a couple of awards for the duo,and they had a world tour for the album. It was a long time coming, as they had been talking about it for a while before it was made, and it came out really dope. In a recent interview, Kanye West let the world know why he made the album with Jay Z.








"One of the reasons that I did Watch The Throne with Jay wasn't just to do a dope album, which we did, it was because Jay Z has the best social skills of anyone that I know, of anyone that I knew at that time," Kanye revealed in an interview. "I wanted to learn from him -- just to knock the edge off and learn from Jay. And then God has now given me another master of the social skills, my girl [Kim Kardashian]. She's like the number one socialite in the world." (106 KMEL)

No comments:

Post a Comment