B.O.B Says His Album (Underground Luxury) Will Be The Best Album Of 2013

B.O.B's third album, Underground Luxury is slated for the last month of the year (December) and he just made a bold claim that it will be the best album released this year. He came in the game with Airplanes (breakout single in 2010), which was such a hot song that Eminem didn't waste time jumping on it, but he kinda lost steam after the first year. I do know he can rap tho, so he can come up with something that can shock us all.


"For me, it's great because I would have the best musical album out this year, like hands down. That's no knock to anybody, any of the greats like Jay and Kanye because I enjoyed their albums, but musically, what I put into this album is gonna be the best album this year. This year was a crazy year, everybody put out an album, but I feel like just the energy that's back in hip-hop, it's like back what you saw in the '90s when it was real superstar energy. I feel like that's very present among us."

I do agree with him, this year has really been great for Hip Hop and it definitely has that 90s feel. You got the Jay Z album, the very experimental Yeezus album, the phenomenal J.Cole album (Born Sinner), Drake's Nothing Was The Same album, and Pusha T's 'My Name Is My Name' album dropping in 2 days. It does feel like a really great year considering all the albums that have dropped have been dope, and the fact that Eminem's Marshall Mathers LP 2 is dropping next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment