Mariah Carey's 'Beautiful' Goes Platinum

It's good to see her going platinum with a single after being in the music industry for over 24 years. Mariah's Carey is working toward dropping her 11th album (The Art Of Letting Go) later this year, and the first single off the album, Beautiful just went Platinum (sold over a million copies). Mariah Carey actually had an accident while filming the video to the remix of Beautiful (which features Jeezy), that's why she is wearing the sling in the pic below. She was fatigued from long hours of work during the shoot, and fell of the stage...on cement. Doctors had to pop her dislocated shoulder back in place.









And below is a message to her fans...




“As I heal from my recent injuries,it was nice for Steve Bartels, president of IDJ to come by and celebrate the Platinum success of #Beautiful Thank you #lambily for having patience with me as I recover,I’ve never experienced any pain like this and I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy,lol yet true,L4L LYM”








No comments:

Post a Comment