Dr. Dre's Baby Momma (Michel'le) Speaks On The Rapper/Producer Beating Her While They Were Together

Back in the early 90s, Dr. Dre had to do some community service work for beating a television personality, Dee Barnes, after she had taken sides with Ice Cube during Dre's beef with Cube. It seems like Dre actually had the habit of beating on women back in the day, cos around the same time that the Dee Barnes incidence happened, he was dating Michel'le (an r&b artist who ended up having two kids for Dre), and she disclosed in a recent interview that Dre used to hit her a lot back when they together; from 91-96.


















Hmm! Should I see beats by dre? Anyway, she didn't plan to speak on the issue, but during the course of her recent interview with Wendy Williams, she was asked whether or not she had done a nose job, and she answered with...

"One of my boyfriends hit me and crooked it, so I had to try and straighten it and it took years because it cost a lot of money."


And when she was asked why she stayed in the relationship, she said...


"I stayed because my father had never told me he loved me until just the last three years, so I think I had to go back and figure that out. It’s in my book but getting beat was love to me. Believe it or not when I got with Suge he really didn’t beat me. I asked him, ‘Why aren't you beating me? You don’t like me?’ I asked him that."




lol! Isn't that funny? Her associating love with abuse. Anyway, after she said this, Wendy said since Suge wasn't the estranged boyfriend that hit on her, it had to be Dre, and she said...

"He knows it. It was very public. It was very, very public so that wasn’t a secret. I did five videos and we had to cover three black eyes. It seemed like the day before a video, I would get a black eye and we had to cover it. I truly, truly, truly loved him, but it was okay and I truly thought he loved me. I didn’t take it as anything bad, nor did I grow up seeing it in my household."





"I finally realized that that wasn’t good, and believe it or not the person who helped me see that was Suge who helped me see that it wasn’t a normal thing.[...]  Suge tried to [rough me up] one time but by that time I was over it. Things flying. I was ready then.[...]I appreciated that [Suge helped me out]. I know it sounds really crazy but it was my life. I can truly say that a lot of things that happened in my life, saved my life. Everything I’m going through saved my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment