Recent Pics Of Will, Jada and Willow Smith

The Smith family have always fascinated me. I like how they seem to be so happy with their lives cos they don't put any boundaries to anything...no rules, and yet the husband respects the wife enough not to cheat on her, even though she has given him the go ahead to cheat if he wanted to. And the kids are just having fun with their lives, and doing what they want, but of course doing positive things. It doesn't seem like anything is forced. When Willow said she didn't feel like doing that Annie movie anyloger, Will pulled the plug on it. I like stuff like that. I like real, I don't like celebrities that fake everything.




Anyway, the Smith family where up and about New York this week, and some pictures of them were taken. Peep them below-



















No comments:

Post a Comment