Miguel Says Black People Are The Most Judgemental People in the World

Well, I totally agree with him, but ofcourse some people will fight the truth. In a series of tweets, R&B singer Miguel said that black people are the most judgemental people in the world...and he gave his reasons too. I joined the tweets together, and you can read his words below-





"Im proud of my heritage but honestly, black people are the most judgemental people in the world. Shits sad man. We've been conditioned, pre-programmed to hate ourselves. That's why I appreciate those who choose to think and act for themselves regardless of ethnicity or culture. The problem can not be fixed until the problem is recognized. Not everyone is the same thank goodness. And obviously, I love all my fans. Of course EVERYONE is judgemental. I just PERSONALLY believe WE are the most critical of our own" 




We judge ourselves; we condemn ourselves; we judge the white man and blame him for all our problems, playing the blame game. Forgetting that it was our own people that sold us to slavery...for a couple of mirrors and bottles of liquor. We have that crab in the bucket mentality...believing you must take one man down to climb up.We complain about everything, and instead of looking for a solution to our problems, we play the blame game, or we bring the devil or all the Illuminati and conspiracy theory crap into it. It always amazes me how black people in the States have exactly the same mentality as those in my country, Nigeria. I do believe that slavery and colonialism left the whole black race feeling inferior, but times should have changed yesterday, and we should be thinking differently by now. We are our own worst enemy. And as Nas once said, we are the question and the answer.

2 comments:

  1. Being a Black Female if you look close enough you will find in every race someone that is Judgmental.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, but not as judgmental as black people...I am a black man

    ReplyDelete