Kendrick Lamar Reveals His Top 10 Favorite Rappers Of All Time to Erykah Badu

In a recent interview conducted by legendary soul sister, Erykah Badu for Interview Magazine, the new rap messiah, Kendrick Lamar revealed his top 10 favorite rappers of all time. I love his list, but I don't really like Erykah's reactions to some of the rappers he listed. Check out the list below-






BADU: Okay, top five rappers of all time. Who are they? LAMAR: Oh, man. BADU: I know, it's hard. I can never answer that question either. They don't have to be in order. LAMAR: Okay . . . Give me Jay-Z. BADU: Bam. LAMAR: Give me Nas. BADU: I'll give you that. LAMAR: Give me Tupac. BADU: I might give you Pac. . . LAMAR: Please give me Pac. Also give me Snoop. BADU: Okay, that's four. LAMAR: And give me B.I.G. BADU: I'll give you B.I.G.  LAMAR: But that leaves off Eminem and AndrĂ© . . . I'd probably formulate the perfect 10 if I really thought about it for a day. BADU: You just named seven. You got three more? LAMAR: Rakim . . . [pauses] Kurupt. BADU: That's nine. LAMAR: Who would the last one be? Give me Method Man. BADU: I will give you Method Man all day. LAMAR: But it's a battle because if I say Method Man . . . Will you give me DMX? BADU: Okay. LAMAR: Yeah, give me X. That's my 10. BADU: And then Meth would be the alternate. I hope y'all get that into Interview magazine. [Lamar laughs] 

No comments:

Post a Comment