'I Disappointed Nas'- J.Cole

J.Cole made headlines a couple of days ago when he moved the release date of his Born Sinner album a week forward, to compete with Kanye's Yeezus album. Both albums are now set to drop on the same day, June 18. The latest news surrounding the album is a song titled- 'I Disappointed Nas' which is supposedly going to be on the album. Peter Rosenberg, on Hot 97 radio this morning spoke on this.









"I heard some incredible things about this J.Cole album. You might have heard that J.Cole decided to move his album up to June 18...the same day now as Kanye's album and Mac Miller's album. Supposedly, there is a song on the J.Cole album called something along the lines of 'I disappointed Nas.' About how Nas supposedly reached out to J.Cole after he heard 'Work Out', and was like "Nah fam! I expected more from you than this." And supposedly, J.Cole get's really personal, and has a whole song on how it felt to have disappointed, obviously one of his heroes in music, Nas. The second I heard this, it got me incredibly amped to hear the song. And I think that's one of the things I've really wanted to hear from J.Cole...more of him and his stories. I'm excited to hear that. His album comes out June 18, and I've been hearing nothing but good things. So let's see if this song ends up being on the album."




I'm super amped about this too. J.Cole has a very interesting way of telling his life story without being a bore.  I'm a big fan, and I hope the song makes the album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment