50 Cent Says They Are A Lot of Lil Wayne Clones Out There

In a recent interview, 50 Cent spoke on how most up and coming rappers trying to get into the music industry feel that cloning Lil Wayne's style will get them signed. Personally, I think there are a couple of rappers popping right now that have incorporated that lil wayne 'retarded flow' style into there raps. I don't want to name names, but there sure are a couple of them out there.






Read 50 Cents' words on this below-

"I've heard demo tapes from ten different Lil Waynes that wasn't Lil Wayne. I'm like, 'D*mn, he's got that sh*t down packed. That sh*t just like Lil Wayne.' [laughs] And then it's tough, how do you say it's not good if what's working right now is that? So you go, 'It's good but it's hard for me to really embrace it because you ain't Lil Wayne. You want me to invest the money in a copy?' Nah man, that sh*t ain't gonna work." (Hard Knock TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment