Drake Responds To Recent Chris Brown Disses

Back in 2012, Drake and Chris Brown got into an altercation at a club with their individual camps. Things simmered after that, but Chris Brown started an all out war against Drake a couple of weeks ago. Dissing him at his shows, dissing him on songs; you would think Drake stole his wife or something. There was a rumour that the bar brawl started from Drake disrespecting Chris's girl (Rihanna), but that hasn't been confirmed.








Speaking on East Village Radio a couple of days ago, Drake addressed the Chris Brown situation-

 “I make better music than him. I am more popping than him. At one point the woman he loves (Rihanna) fell into my lap. I did what a real nigga would do. I treated her with respect. His insecurities are the reason I make better music than him. It's not me and Kendrick, it's not me and Hov. You're not gonna get anything out of it. I don't want to hear that man rap. No one wants to hear me rap against him. I really do this shit. You're not even going to get anything out of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment