Consequence Gives Scoop On Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Relationship

Rapper, Consequence used to handle background work for Kanye West at G.O.O.D Music for many years. Even before Kanye started his own label, Con was there, helping with his lyrics right from The College Dropout (2004). Kanye focuses more on production, and has a couple of ghost-writers help him write lyrics, or just help with a line here and there. Consequence was one of them, till he left G.O.O.D music around 2010. And since then, he has not really been on good terms with Kanye; claiming Kanye didn't give him credit for all the songs he helped him out with. And also saying that Kanye still owes him some money.


Anyway, that is that. The real news out right now is the interview Consequence had with The Breakfast Club a couple of days ago, where he spills the beans on how Kanye West was sleeping with Kim Kardashian around 2009/2010, when he was still dating Amber Rose...and Kim was dating Reggie Bush.









"I was driving him to the telly," Cons said when asked if Kanye was having an affair with Kim during her hook-up with Bush. "And that's why I flipped [because he didn't send a congratulations for my newborn]. I didn't even want no bread, my thing was -- [DJ] Envy, that's like, [DJ] Clue knowing you're having a baby and y'all have a discrepancy and honestly, he owe 'you' money. First off, he doesn't want to give you your bread. ...." ("The Breakfast Club")







Consequence's girlfriend, Jen The Pen shed more light on the situation-


"Cons did nothing to him. Nothing. I'm telling you, I hear this man's every single conversation -- I know every single thing that has ever happened, and I could say on my son, he never did anything to Kanye for Kanye not to give a congratulations [for our newborn baby], to him or to me, for that matter. ... When he 'was' sticking Kim, when he 'was' sticking Kim, when Kim was with Reggie, you know whose secret that was? That was our secret, when the rest of the world didn't know. No one blew up his spot. He had his back. Every night that man called, 'What do I do? What do I do, you know, about Kim? I need to be with her, I want to be with her,' this, that and the third. That secret was in 'my' home." ("The Breakfast Club")





Actually, Kris Humphries (Kim Kardashian's ex husband) can use this information in court. I know he has been trying to get Amber Rose to speak on the Kim and Kanye relationship being the reason Kanye broke up with her back in 2010. Okay, let me explain further. Kris Humphries is claiming that his whole marriage to Kim was staged by the Kardashian family, just so that they could get more ratings on their show (Keeping Up With The Kardashinas). And if he has evidence that Kim and Kanye had been intimate before and during his time with Kim, then he would have a case. That's cos Kim claimed that she never had anything to do with Kanye intimately until after she had filed for divorce from Kris Humpries in 2011...but Amber Rose says differently. She even recently called Kim a home-wrecker for breaking up her and Kanye's relationship back in 2010. Get the whole drama!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment