French Montana Says Drake Wants To Fight Common


A couple of days into the year, Rick Ross dropped his Rich Forever mixtape, and the song that really stood out at the time was Stay Schemin- a song that featured Drake and French Montana with Rick Ross. That song became controversial because Drake used his verse to respond to what he felt Common was saying to him on "sweet". Common fired back with a remix of the same track within 24hours- living rick ross and drake's verses, but replacing French Montana's verse, with his own reply verse to Drake. I said all that to say this- why did French Montana have to be the one to tell us that Drake wants to fight Common?

 

I am just asking. Anyway, read what French Montana said about the Drake/Common beef below-


"I think it was over [Serena Williams] or something like that," French said speaking on Drake and Common's feud. "Shout-out to Serena Williams. I'm staying out of that. With them, you've gotta look at it like it's hip-hop, it's competition, it's good for the music. I think Drake wants to fight. Yeah, I think Drake wants to fight. He said he can't wait to run into him. Man, I'm gonna hit him. I'm gonna let him know [we don't want him fighting]. Shout-out to Drake." ("The Angie Martinez Show")


I think French Montana is just looking for some publicity. And him saying this is not even looking good for Drake. This kind of confirms what Common said about Drake hiding behind Rick Ross and French Montana. By the way, French Montana is signed to Diddy's Bad Boy Records. I am just wondering the link. I think the only link with him and drake most be that Rick Ross hangs out with Diddy and Drake a lot, and since he is signed to Diddy's label, they would bump into each other every once in a while. But i don't think that is enough for him to speak on Drake's behalf. And for him to say he thinks it is over Serena Williams is out of place.


Personally, i want Drake and Common to do the back and forth dissing on wax. I think it will be really interesting and good for hip hop. It started really heating up a couple of weeks ago, but Drake is the one slowing the tempo. Does it take two weeks to write a diss record? It only took Common a day to write his.


And making it physical is not going to be good for Drake at all. Anyone with eyes can see that Drake would stand no chance in the ring with Common for even a round. Common would probably knock him out with one puch. Or slap the taste out of his mouth. lol! Please, don't get me wrong. I am a Drake fan, but i am also a Common fan. I am just pissed that Drake is stalling. He is meant to have responded by now.















No comments:

Post a Comment