Kreayshawn Learns Lesson From Rick Ross Beef

A couple of months ago, or more like several weeks ago, new female rapper Kreayshawn dropped a freestyle where she called Rick Ross Fake, and then she apologized a couple of days later, and then said some more negative things about Ross again. Rick Ross and his crew approached her at the VMA's, and it was about to get rough for a minute, and events security mellowed down the situation. She has now come forward, several weeks after the VMA incidence, to comment on the situation, and what she learnt from it.


"I definitely learned a good lesson on, you know, 'cause what I said about him wasn't like, I don't have any problem with him, you know what I'm saying," Kreay said in an interview. "I've listened to his music. He's Rick Ross, he's a boss. You know what I'm saying? I never had a problem with him, it's just me goofing off with my friends and taking it too far. And if I was nobody, it wouldn't have even mattered but now that I have the star power -- it's a big deal. It's definitely taught me to watch what I'm saying at certain times. Especially saying stuff that you don't really mean, joking off with your friends. Every day is a learning process and everything happens really fast. So it's definitely quick learning." (Soul Culture UK)




Well, i guess everything happens for a reason. So, lets move away from the negative, and hope they both focus on making good music...the real reason they are in the music business.

No comments:

Post a Comment