Nicki Minaj Addresses Rumor About Her Dating Diddy

In hiphop, and the entertainment industry generally, there is always one rumor or the other, some true, some false, and you can hardly tell which one is true...Anyway, diddy has been managing Nicki Minaj for a while now, and they were probably seen together in a lot of places, which is obvious, and all of a sudden, a rumor came up of her and diddy dating.

She has addressed the issue below:
"God, no! It was so disgusting to me that people would even link me and him. I grew up watching him. I look at him like a Russell Simmons figure, definitely not as someone I'd be getting it poppin' with." (BlackBook)
"[Dating Diddy?] That is, wait, can I just say, I hold everybody's hands! I hold my bodyguard's hands! Noooo [I'm not dating Diddy!] Listen, sometimes I think they know these things are false. But when people ask me, I think, 'I didn't even know I was gonna have to even address that.' -- when I'm ready [to announce new management], you'll know." ("Sucker Free")

She also made it known that she was single-
"I have no romance in my life at all, and it's not important to me right now. I have love for people who are on my team that I see every day and for my family, that's what makes me do what I do. I also have love for people that I interact with. If I have too much of the romantic love, I feel like it will distract me. Right now I feel like a robot." (BET)

1 comment:

  1. As she has admitted that she is single. Then that would be sure of that. And their can not be any doubt about that. May be she is meeting with their friends.

    ReplyDelete