Chamillioaire Names His Favorite Rappers Of All Time

It seems everybody be naming their favorite rappers, and Chamillionaire is the latest person to name his.
Read below-

"The usual suspects. Pac. Jay-Z. Eminem. Andre 3000. I gotta count UGK as one person. That would probably be my list. Scarface, Nas & [Lil Wayne] would probably come somewhere next on that list. I know this always debated and people always argue over this stuff but the people I pick are all OG's in the game and are legends to me. I feel like you can't be considered the greatest of all time if you haven't spent a lot of time being on top of the rap game." (Hip Hop N More)
"I like Biggie also and his lyrical ability and wordplay was always ill to me. The only reason I wouldn't rank him as high is because the subject matter of a lot of his music was kinda dark for me at the time. Death and murder always seemed to be a prominent topic when I would listen to his songs but I could never deny that he was one of the greatest. Unfortunately he didn't get to live long enough to complete his musical catalog." (Hip Hop N More)Venom on the Way [Explicit]

I don't know, is it me, or is it a bit disrespectful that he would put Scarface, Nas and Lil Wayne together? Well, it is his choice, and i guess i got no right to criticize.

No comments:

Post a Comment