GAME ON THE TRIPPLE C'S ALBUM.


Compton rapper, GAME, is featured on the TRIPLLE C'S album, a group put together by RICK ROSS, and they just short a video for one of the singles off the album. i guess game is trying to gain some buzz before his album drops in december. I wish him luck with promotion for the album, and i think it's a good move, working with ross and his click, some good exposure.

This is what he had to say about it:

"They my homies and I just ride with my homies, that's just what I do," Game said about Ross' crew. "So Rick Ross out here doing his thing, he's out here in L.A. -- everybody cool out here, I keep it all the way one hundred. I respect the streets and the streets respect me, it's mutual but it's a love thing. It's L.A., it's where I'm from, Compton, California, Los Angeles county. We just keep it one hundred all the way around the board and that's how you maintain your hood sh*t." (Urban Spin)

No comments:

Post a Comment