WORD FROM THE AUTHOR.

I just remembered that i started off this blog without saying anything about myself or what i intend to achieve.
So take this as a formal introduction and beginning.
My name is kayode odusanya, 27, male, graduate of geography from the university of Lagos......
Forget all that, my main love and what i leave for is music, rap music to be precise. I do like other forms of music too, but rap is just my favorite. I have been a rap lover since i was 10.
This brings me to the main point, my mission. This is to educate people on the facts of what is going on in the music industry, locally and internationally. I found out that people generally leave on what they watch on TV, listen on radio, or read in magazines. Whether the information is false or not, they do not bother to find out, and they talk about it without clarifications.
To cut the long story short, the purpose of this blog is to furnish people with facts, truths, information on their loved musicians, and entertainment gist as a whole. With the major theme being rap.
I left my name, because everybody that have met me, or know me well, can testify that i do not speak on stories to which i have not done thorough investigations and research on. I would continue to give all the best and latest information on entertainment on my blog, as long as i can type with my two hands.
Thank you, and have a nice time.
Kayode.

No comments:

Post a Comment