CD SALES.


Hey people. I don't think i have told you what i do as a part time job? I sell cd's. YES. Cd's. I sell all types of cd's, and i can get cd's that you wouldn't imagine any one can get right now.
I have all the rap classics from all eyez on me, ready to die, reasonable doubt, illmatic, stillmatic, the chronic (the two of hem), doggy style, makaveli, untitled....................the list goes on and on and on.
If i am to sell the alaba copy, it would cost 150 naira, but if its a scarce cd that i have to buy an original and burn on an empty cd, then it would be 500naira.
I make personal cd selections to. Any 17 tracks you want on a cd, I'll make it. It cost 400naira.
Holla at me.
08027794635.
odus29@yahoo.com.

I also do home delivery, so you can just pay into my account, and i will get the cd to your door step.
I charge 500naira for delivery anywhere in lagos.
Holla at your boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment