Irv Gotti Clarifies Violent Club Incidence with Ja Rule

A few days ago, a short video started circulating on the web of Irv Gotti and Ja Rule at some bouncers outside a club in New York. Of course, their archenemy, 50 Cent jumped on that real quick and joked about it, saying Irv and Ja Rule couldn't get into the club. In his recent interview on Boom 103.9 radio, Irv Gotti took out time to clarify things.

Read his words on this below...


Image result for irv gotti on boom 103.9"First off, please don't believe the devil. The devil is a liar. Like, they put out these things and I sit back like how's people believing this. You know what I'm saying. Like I can't get in the club. I've been getting in clubs easily since like the 90s...We was shooting a reality TV series called Growing Up Hip Hop. That's what it was...It wasn't a scene, it was a scene gone wrong. And I was mad at the scene. I told the producers of Growing Up Hip Hop, under no circumstances do I want to be involved in any beef or drama with my kids, or with the show. If y'all want that, we're the wrong people. Don't do it. My kids is like the best kids, the nicest kids, they're not beefing with nobody. So I'm not signing up to do a show where now they beefing and they got to be in turmoil. 



So we had a great night at SOB's; Ja, his son performs, Ja performs 'down ass b*tch' with Charli (Baltimore). Everyone's feeling good, and then the producers, we come on stage and we're all happy, throws this female rapper I don't even know, and she comes up on stage and starts dissing Charli and Murder Inc. To which, immediately, I get active. And then when I get active, I slap the cameras out of my face and stuff like that." (Irv Gotti Radio interview)


And sh*t popped off afterwards, which led to the short clip that is circulating around the internet. I don't blame him for reacting the way he did, since he said he already told them he didn't want to be part of any drama. But you know reality TV producers love drama. And oh, by the way, he is referring to 50 Cent as the devil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment