50 Cent Speaks on His Issues With Game

Although Game was a member of G-Unit for not more than two years, he was the second biggest act (asides from 50 Cent) from that whole movement. So, 50 would always be asked why he can't mend things with Game for a full G Unit Reunion. Their beef was almost a decade ago, but 50 has said severally that he would never work with Game ever again. Why? Well, he says Game is Bipolar, and he can't handle someone as unpredictable as that. Below are 50 Cent's words on this from a recent radio interview with Jenny Boom Boom







"My issue with Game is I don't know what happened with him. Period. How could you have an assessment on someone who has flip flopped their whole career? I watched him go one way. He's almost bipolar. If you watch him, like the way he does things. He's extremely emotional and then it goes to extremely aggressive or does something else and then you go, 'Oh, okay. Well maybe this was his interpretation of what the culture is.'"







This is very true. Even as a Game fan, I got tired of all his back and forth with 50 Cent and G-Unit after a while. He would diss someone today, then praise them tomorrow. But, Game is still one of my favorites today, because he always seems to surprise me...whenever I totally count him out, he drops a song, mixtape, or album, and bam! I'm an fan again. But if you really look at it, most of the most respected artists (in all the various art forms of the world) in history have been people with mental illnesses...whether its Bipolar Disorder, or Schizophrenia, Depressive Disorder, Anorexia Nervosa, or Anxiety Disorder... This is what I look at when I see Game flip flopping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment