Tupac's last Words

Tupac was shot dead in Las Vegas 18 years ago, and one of the cops that got to the scene of the shooting on time to catch Pac still in a conscious state has revealed his last words. Hmm! Very interesting. Read what the cop, Chris Carroll (an ex law enforcement officer) had to say about that night... 








"So I'm looking at Tupac, and he's trying to yell back at Suge, and I'm asking him, 'Who shot you? What happened? Who did it?' And he was just kind of ignoring me. He was making eye contact with me here and there, but he's trying to yell at Suge. And I kept asking over and over, 'Who did this? Who shot you?' And he basically kept ignoring me. And then I saw in his face, in his movements, all of a sudden in the snap of a finger, he changed. And he went from struggling to speak, being non-cooperative, to an 'I'm at peace' type of thing. Just like that. He went from fighting to 'I can't do it.' And when he made that transition, he looked at me, and he's looking right in my eyes. And that's when I looked at him and said one more time, 'Who shot you?' "He looked at me and he took a breath to get the words out, and he opened his mouth, and I thought I was actually going to get some cooperation. And then the words came out: 'F*ck you.' "After that, he started gurgling and slipping out of consciousness. At that point, an ambulance showed up, and he went into unconsciousness." (Vegas Seven)






Hmm! And although he was alive for the next six days after that, Pac never regained consciousness. From shell casings on the scene, it was revealed that thirteen shots were fired from the Cadillac the shooters were riding in. Pac tried to get to the back seat after the assailant opened fire on their car, but he had the seat belt on and it restrained his movement. Pac got hit three times; once in the right hip, once in the right arm, and once in the chest. Suge was driving the car, and wasn't as much of a sitting duck target as Pac was (the shooter was on the right side of the car...Pac's side of the car), and a bullet grazed the back of Suge Knight's head. 






Why did Tupac say 'Fuck You' to the police? Maybe he hated the law so much, or maybe he was vexed that the cop was obstructing him while he was trying to say something very important to Suge. OR, as there is a theory out there that Suge planned Pac's killing with the Las Vegas Police Department, he might have been trying to tell the police man that Suge was involved in the shooting, and was vexed that the cop didn't get him. For the record, Suge had a lot of dirty cops on his pay roll at the time. 

2 comments: