Fabolous Involved In Fatal Car Accident

Early this morning, New York veteran rapper, Fabolous was involved in a car crash Queens. No lives were lost, and he took to his Instagram to thank God for that. Read his words below.








Good Morning IG…I just survived a car accident on the Van Wyck in Queens, NY. I wanna Thank God for not only letting me walk away with a few bumps & bruises but also for letting my driver Ruben & the two truck drivers involved walk away alive also. This was my 1st time being in a car accident. It’s a very shocking experience & may change my outlook on how fast things can happen & you’re put into a life threatening situation. Live, Love, & Celebrate Life. #Blessed



Check out the photo from the scene below...ripped from Fab's Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment