Rick Ross Speaks On DJ Khaled's Marriage Proposal To Nicki Minaj

2 days ago, a video surfaced online which showed DJ Khaled proposing to Nicki Minaj. He put the video out there, through MTV, and said he did it that way cos he knows she is always busy touring, and hadn't been able to catch her in person. But, that he wanted the whole world and her friends and family to know how serious he really is...he even had a half a million dollar engagement ring ready. So, how serious is Khaled? Let's hear what his man, Rick Ross has to say about this in a recent radio interview-





"I see that it's not planned, but I'm reading the small description underneath and it says he has a ring from Rafaello & Co, if I'm reading that correctly, that's valued at about a half a million dollars. If you spend a half a million dollars, you're dead-ass serious. No telling what type of car I may give 'em as a gift if they was to tie the knot. I know Khaled.That's been my brother. I know he's been infatuated with Nicki. I guess we all just gotta sit back and wait."







Hmm! So Khaled has been infatuated with Nicki? Things might get messed up. There is already a rumour out there that Nicki filed a restraining order against DJ Khaled in New York state. But, then again, all these might just be a publicity stunt for Khaled's upcoming album, Suffering From Success, which might have some music from Nicki on it. 


You can watch the proposal video again below- 






No comments:

Post a Comment