Nicki Minaj Finally Responds To DJ Khaled Marriage Proposal

Last week, a video of DJ Khaled proposing to Nicki Minaj hit the Internet. She wasn't in the video, but he put it out there cos he said he couldn't get to see her in person, cos she was always touring. So, people have been debating ever since whether or not it was just a publicity stunt or he was really serious. Nicki kept quiet about till yesterday, during a radio interview. Read what she had to say about it below-




"Nobody in my real life took it seriously. Everybody just hit me like, 'LOL. Yo, Khaled is crazy. Khaled is my brother and Khaled was not serious with that damn proposal, y'all. Please let it go. He was kidding. He's not attracted to me, he doesn't like me. We're brother and sister." (Hot 97)








It's definitely a publicity stunt for a track Nicki Minaj did on DJ Khaled's upcoming album (Suffering From Success). The track is titled "I Wanna Be With You", and it also has Future & Rick Ross on it. You get the concept now? It was all a publicity stunt to promote the work. I guess it worked. It got a lot of people talking about DJ Khaled. Anyway, let me do a little promo for Khaled too...Suffering From Success in stores September 24!!!


Check out his tweet about the song below-

now
DJ KHALED feat biggest rec in the country!! Salute all the djs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment