DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj

Hmm! What's going on? DJ Khaled just proposed to Nicki Minaj on MTV. I guess Khaled has always had a secret crush for Nicki. First it was Drake, now its Khaled. DJ Khaled proposed via a 90 second video, he couldn't even do it in person. But he did go a step further than Drake and got a diamond ring, that supposedly cost $500,000...ready for if she says yes. Read his words below-






“Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV, I’m going to be honest with you; I love you. I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine. We got the same symptoms, we’re both suffering from success. If you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me. Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?”







Hmm! My guess is that he is not speaking literally. This could be some form of promotion for his album. The title of his album is "Suffering from Success", and he probably made a song with Nicki on it...thus the reference of a marriage. This is just my opinion, we don't know what's up yet...till Nicki responds. Check out the video below.

















No comments:

Post a Comment