Khia Says Beyonce Is Not Original

In a recent series of tweets, Khia went in on Beyonce; commenting on B's $2k a ticket show, and clams that Beyonce doesn't pen most of her hit records. In case you don't know Khia, she is a female rapper that had one big hit (My Kneck, My Back) back in 2002, but hasn't been able to stay relevant since then.




Read the offensive tweets towards Beyonce below-



"Because b*tches like @Beyonce aint checking for her Beyhive until she charges $2000 a ticket to watch her Tootsie roll the same routines..," she tweeted June 17.
"Just ask @Beyonce if im lying.. #oops my bad, shes too busy collecting yall coins for chicken dinners and Blu Ivy's college plan..."
"Woooooooo im scared of the Beyhive ????????????... All of you can stand in line to get swatted by Thugmisses like ya Motha Mammie Bey #should have..."
"MISS me with that "her product is original" bullsh*t. I'll believe that when i can see that hoe name on @ least "1" of her writing credits.."
"We Roast We Gagggggggg!!"
"I thought the "BeeHive" was @LilKim's team @Beyonce... Hmmmmm... you will never give up the stealing will you, sis... ????????????" (Khia's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment