First Week Sales Prediction Of Mac Miller's 'Watching Movies with the Sound Off' Album

Mac Miller is dropping his second album, Watching Movies with the Sound Off next week Tuesday, June 18 to be precise. That is the same day J.Cole's Born Sinner album, and Kanye's Yeezus are also set to officially drop. That looks like some tough competition, but I think each one of them have their core audience, and they would move their individual units.










I would predict Mac Miller's "Watching Movies with the Sound Off" album would sell between 160-180k first week. His first album, Blue Slide Park sold 145, 000 first week with no hot radio single when it was released in 2011, so he definitely has a loyal fan base. I don't think 2 years is enough for your fan base to grow to old for the type of music you make, so I think he would sell more with this second album, cos he has definitely built on the fan base with the collaborations he has done here and there. So, I predict 160-180k first week. And I think the cover is very creative, and has the ability to attract buyers of all sexual orientations. Heck, some might even buy it on impulse.So, I am sure he would at least do 160k first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment