Mystikal Reflects on 6 Year Jail Time

Recently signed Cash Money Records artist, Mysikal is on his way back to jail for violating his parole terms. He was in jail from 2004-2010, for a sexual assault case. Mystikal would be spending 90 days in jail starting 8 days from now, May 14 to be precise. But he took sometime to reflect on his 6 year jail time-







"It's all bad, it's all !!ed up. Ain't nothing cute about it no matter how you try to phrase it," he said. "When artists do that [kind of behavior] - I'm speaking about myself - we give the naysayers a chance to say, 'See?! I told you,' and it gives the rap game on the whole a black eye. It cost me my freedom, my career and being around my family, so we gotta pay attention to the moves we make. But I can say in spite of everything, I'm a better man for it."





I hope he stays out of trouble when he comes out in 90days, cos he really has a chance to blow up again, and enjoy some more limelight success before he finally retires. Mystikal is currently 41 years old, but being with the leading team (YMCMB) in hip hop right now, and having that unique voice would definitely give him that fresh feel. I think it is great that he can get a fresh start at this stage in his career. His Cash Money debut, Original is still slated to drop later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment