Top 10 Rap Songs on The Billboard Charts


Things rarely change on this chart; DJ Khaled still resumes his number one position this week with his “I’m On One” track which features the heavy-weights- Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne.

 I'm On One [Explicit]
10. Look AT Me Now- Chris Brown feat Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne

9.  Lighters- Bad Meets Evil (Royce DA 5’9 & Eminem)

8.  Marvin & Chadonnay- Big Sean feat Kanye West & Roscoe Dash

7.  Give Me Everything- Pitbull feat Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer. 

6.  Otis- Jay-Z & Kanye West


5.  Out of My Head- Lupe Fiasco feat Trey Songz


4.  Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO feat Lauren Bennet & GoonRock

3.  My Last- Big Sean feat Chris Brown

2.  Nicki Minaj- Super Bass

1.  I’m On One- DJ Khaled feat Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment