Kreayshawn Comments on Rick Ross Diss Freestyle


A couple of weeks ago, Kreayshawn dropped a freestyle at a radio show where she said some disrespectful things about Rick Ross. It was a freestyle, and she might have wanted to just rhyme, and Rick Ross fit into it, but she still did say what she said. She has now come forward to address the issue. Before you read her explanation, check out the lines from the said freestyle-

"I'm about to grab a knife, you tryin' to play me like a boss/But you faker than Rick Ross/I'll f*cking cut your d*ck off/Like Lorena Bobbit/Yeah, I'm Kreayshawn, and you can't stop it." ("Cosmic Kev")

There you have it; as clear as clear can be. The line is addressing the revelation that came up in 2009 that Rick Ross was once a Prison Correctional Officer. Now, read what she had to say about it below-

"I feel like with anything, you're painting a picture. I've never, ever intentionally dissed anybody my whole career, and I don't do that personally with friends either," the Bay Area rapper said. "I'm not like a person to go against anyone or anything. So hey, no offense to you Rick Ross. There's no Rick Ross offensive things going on in there, even though it sounds like it." (MTV)

The Yoruba people in Nigeria have a saying, but i'ma translate what it means; they say, your words are like egg, once egg falls and breaks, you cannot force the yoke back into the shell...just like you cannot take back what you have said.

No comments:

Post a Comment