Kreayshawn Throws More Jabs At Rick Ross


A few weeks ago, newcomer rapper, Kreayshawn threw Rick Ross into a freestyle she delivered at a radio show, and  tthe remarks she made about the Boss weren't friendly ones.  Then, yesterday, she gets on and tells the world that she didn't mean to be disrespectiveful towards ross. But, she has the crowd checking her out again as she has come forward to stand by her initial remarks towards ross, and even say more disrespectful things about him.

I can remember defending this chic when Game went at her on his "Uncle Otis" track, but i regret that right now. It turns out that this chic is not any different from every other attention hungry celebrity out there. Before i go own, check out what she initially said about rick ross below-

you try to play me like a boss, but you faker that rick ross, i'll cut your dick off

And then, below is what she said about those lines yesterday-

"I feel like with anything, you're painting a picture. I've never, ever intentionally dissed anybody my whole career, and I don't do that personally with friends either," the Bay Area rapper said. "I'm not like a person to go against anyone or anything. So hey, no offense to you Rick Ross. There's no Rick Ross offensive things going on in there, even though it sounds like it." (MTV)


And below is what she said today-



"I really wanted to say, wait no, what I really wanted to say is Rick Ross 'is' fake," Kreayshawn said during a Ustream with friends. "I bet you five dollars Rick Ross can't find his d*ck. Like he gave up [looking]. I would [stay with my shirt off] too. He probably hot. He'll be like, 'Shut up Kreayshawn, I got bigger t*tties than you. Ugh! My left t*tty weigh more than your thigh.'" (Ustream)
During the broadcast, her friends also made fun of Ricky Rozay.
For everyone who thought Kreayshawn made a harmless mistake, and was just trying to rhyme with the word boss, you've got it all wrong. Kreayshawn revealed on Ustream, that she really wanted to say, "Rick Ross is fake!" Kreayshawn and her friends talk about Rick Ross' "t*tties," what they think he sounds like while having sex, and him going shirtless all the time. (Global Grind)
I can't believe i actually thought this chic was just about doing her stuff, and didn't care about publicity. This is clearly a publicity stunt to get attention. And i know Rick Ross would ignore it, but other rappers like Game, and maybe David Banner would definitely have some words for her...just wait and see. 






2 comments:

  1. Rick Ross aint no Springsteen, needs to quit calling himself the Boss. And he is completely fake, from his fake name to his fake persona to his fake jewels to his fake sunglasses to his fake fans. Nuthin but a hoe ass nigga and now is getting dissed by a chick. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm! It's clear you hate rick ross with a passion.

    ReplyDelete